Top 5 Reasons to Choose a Trusted Title and Escrow Company for Your Miami Real Estate Transaction
February 10, 2023Even those unfamiliar with real estate transactions understand the responsibility of buying or selling a property. One step out of line can undo years' worth of savings, and the process already demands a lot of care without sudden issues getting in the way.
There's a lot to gain and nothing to lose from enlisting the help of the most qualified title and escrow company to help you along the way. If you're a buyer, you can ensure that your new property meets all expectations with no ownership disputes to ruin the joy of your new purchase. If you're a seller or a lender, you can work through all the insurances and meet all your requirements in a timely manner. Whatever the case, when it comes to Miami real estate transactions, the support of a Title and Escrow Company is a valuable asset you can't ignore.
Why Choose a Miami Title and Escrow CompanyLet's review the traits that make a title and escrow company successful in the industry. You can identify these qualities in a company's work history and what the local community says about its services.
- Top-of-the-line technology and resources: A competent title and escrow company works like a well-oiled machine. It has a tested system that ensures a time-effective process when verifying essential factors like property ownership at closing, pending liens, mortgages, etc. Title and escrow companies are expected to have the latest technology to complement their workforce, allowing them to adhere to a strict schedule from offer to closing.
- Security and protection: One of the main advantages of working with a title and escrow company is that it acts as a neutral third party during the transaction. The company's reputation rests heavily on its performance while handling important data like bank account numbers, loan numbers, social security numbers, and other private documentation. With this information, the company verifies the identities of buyers and sellers while also ruling out fraudulent practices.
- Expertise: The combined skillset of a well-established company makes all the difference when you compare different real estate transactions and the way they're conducted. Your title and escrow specialist knows all the variables that need to be addressed so, no matter how hectic the process gets (between property inspections, records searches and evaluation, and the constant feedback between seller and buyer), the company won't let anything slip between the cracks. This level of expertise is also what allows title and escrow companies to oversee transactions involving high-value items outside of real estate.
- Reliability: A licensed title and escrow company will make all their credentials accessible to potential clients. A real estate transaction involves constant reviewing of multiple property documents, not to mention the exchange of large sums of money, sometimes through multiple deposits. The assistance of a reputable company will do wonders for your peace of mind, especially if you have limited experience navigating real estate transactions.
- Legal knowledge: Up-to-date knowledge of the local market is a must for any successful title and escrow company. A seasoned company will provide a wealth of knowledge to ensure a straightforward transaction where you don't have to double-check the regulations at the time. Their understanding of local laws, for instance, is key to setting up the terms of the offer, completing a thorough title search, and evaluating the conditions of the agreement leading up to closing. For this reason, it's recommended to work with a company that operates in the area where the property is located.
Find out How a Title and Escrow Company Safeguards Your Real Estate TransactionNo matter the type of property, Miami real estate transactions must follow a strict sequence of steps. If you miss any requirement, you may go all the way to purchase, but you'll leave your investment open to problems down the line, like ongoing ownership disputes, property damage that goes overlooked during inspections, etc.
A trusted title and escrow company can help you breeze through all the necessary reviews, taking over the most detail-oriented task so you don't become overwhelmed on your way to closing. If you contact Key Title & Escrow, you will find that our specialists can assist you through all the necessary tasks, including:
- Performing title searches: Title searches are an essential step to protect the buyer's rights over the property. They help confirm the seller's ownership at the time of the transaction and reveal discrepancies caused by mortgages, forgery, or other factors. A property's ownership can be challenged by multiple issues, which is why a title and escrow company should complete the title search long before closing. More often than not, unpaid debts and other liens are on public record, but people should still seek the assistance of a title and escrow company to ensure that all problems are addressed before closing.
- Issuing title insurance: Another way to protect your investment in the long run. A title and escrow company knows how to craft the right insurance policy to suit the transaction.
- Evaluate closing costs and contract: The title and escrow company can evaluate the terms of the contract to ensure that everything matches the conditions set on the initial offer. They also help clients with detailed information about estimated closing costs and go over the amount that the buyers need to deposit upon signing the contract.
- Oversee closing: Closing involves signing the contract and making the corresponding payments. The title and escrow company will oversee the process as the buyer and seller sign the contracts. It also takes care of overseeing closing costs and down payments, recording the transaction after having checked that all payments are made as per the terms of the offer.
Key Title & Escrow never falls behind when it comes to title and escrow services. We have experience servicing all sides of a real estate transaction, so you can expect the best results whether you're a buyer, a lender, or a realtor working in Miami. Don't risk errors during such an important process. Let us help you complete each step quickly and safely. Just call (305) 235-4571 or toll-free at (800) 547-0006 to talk to our specialists. You can also fill out the contact form on this page and we won't keep you waiting. Key Title & Escrow is ready to assist you in any way you need.